WE LOVE OUR PLANTS!
Purchase any of our plants and you can rest assured that you will be happy with your investment. We follow strict guidelines to ensure that all plants are in good condition and are well-maintained prior to leaving our premises. In the rare event that you experience a problem, please call us and we will address your problem. Additional warranty details include:
- Bowood Farms warranties the health and survival of trees and shrubs that are planted in the ground for three (3) months from the date of purchase at full purchase price. Our warranty is limited to replacement of the plant or a store credit in the amount of the purchase price of the plant if a replacement is not available, but not a refund. Additional costs such as labor and delivery are not covered under the warranty. We recommend following the planting and care instructions found in the Garden Tip Sheets section of our website to ensure plant success. Bowood Farms' warranty does not cover the following:
- - Trees or shrubs that are planted in containers
- - Trees or shrubs that are sold at 50% off or more, these items are final sale
- - Plant death due to substandard watering practices; both over and under-watering
- - Evergreens that do not receive winter watering during dry winter months
- - Damage due to abnormal weather or extreme temperature including drought, long periods of below average temperatures, excessive rain, hail, wind, ice or other acts of nature
- - Annuals, perennials, vegetables, herbs, tropical plants and houseplants
- This warranty is void without a receipt or a record of the sale in your name in our database.