The Studio at Bowood is a space to provide education and enjoyment, and to foster the creative spirit that so many of our customers possess. Each month, The Studio offers a rotating schedule of teachers, workshops, classes and events.
The subject matter is always evolving and you will find something for everyone, whether the topic is gardening, culinary, art or lifestyle.
Please know that we have put new protocols in place to ensure your experience is fun, inspiring and safe. The following steps are being taken:
- The Studio surfaces and supplies will be disinfected before and after every workshop.
- Our student count is lower to ensure every student has their own workspace.
- All students and instructors will be required to wear a mask.
- Students will be asked to fill out a health waiver prior to each class.
- If you are not feeling well and need to cancel prior to the class, reach out to Anne Berman at 314-454-6868 or email@example.com
With these steps in place we look forward to nurturing creativity again! Click on the classes below to read the specifics.
If the class you’re interested in is sold out, please email Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org to get added to the waiting list.